We are Hiring! Join the KloudLift Team Today.
Director of Marketing & Advertising
The Director of Marketing & Advertising, a 2 hours per day freelance role, will guide and advise the KloudLift team with respect to digital marketing and overall go-to-market messaging. The DMA will provide thought leadership in marketing and communications strategy. Our team will then execute those strategies you recommend through advertisement, social media, email, website, graphic design, blogs, etc.
You will work closely with the senior leadership team driving brand awareness and engagement via digital channels to achieve eCommerce traffic and order conversions / revenue. You are free to be as creative and innovative as possible while remaining pragmatic and efficient.
Key responsibilities and priorities:
- Brand Advertising + Digital Marketing
- Develop digital marketing strategy and oversee the digital marketing program
- Work closely with the content team to review creative briefs for all digital product marketing needs.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficacy of digital marketing programs, including SEO/SEM guidelines, goals and metrics, campaign performance, and social engagement.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience leading digital marketing and advertising activities throughout North America
- Thorough understanding of marketing and branding with a focus on digital ads and social media
- Strong prioritization, time management, delegation, and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate complex ideas in simple ways
- Agile, nimble, and flexible enough to handle the changes and challenges of a startup environment
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and organized (provide the creative experience and we will execute)
- Collaborative, communicative, team player with charisma and interpersonal skills
It’s no secret that COVID-19 has severely impacted small businesses, globally. In fact, it has been estimated that over 10 million businesses are at risk of disruption in the United States alone. Meanwhile, companies with a strong digital footprint are flourishing throughout North America. Our mission is to even the odds for survival by educating, empowering, and expanding small businesses.
We EDUCATE small businesses to harness the power of DIGITAL including but not limited to: social media, website, digital marketing, and scalable digital back office solutions. We EMPOWER owners with low-cost enterprise-grade technology to manage their prospects, customers, sales, product orders, service bookings, operations, suppliers, and even their employees. We EXPAND their operations by sharing our team’s years of combined experience in management consulting, technology, and business development. We believe the key to surviving the pandemic is a speedy reinvention of legacy small business models leveraging digital tools and processes used by the world’s most successful enterprises.
It is our goal to help companies clone their legacy business using digital platforms in as little as three (3) business days. To accomplish this ambitious goal, we are looking for a skilled Director of Marketing & Advertising to join our team.